Pages

21 August 2011

Windhoek at sunset

This Saturday, in the late afternoon, I went out to see what Windhoek looks like at sunset. The sky was filled with icy cold clouds that look like a painter was painting the sky, Gods beauty is all around us. I also stumbled upon some stunning graffiti (yes I find graffiti an absolutely interesting art form when done correctly), the two artist abc and cbv are quiet gifted! If you are in Windhoek go and have a look at the spot known either by 'Lovers Hill' or 'Thousand stairs', enjoy the pics.




































































2 comments:

  1. This just makes me miss home so much more. Berlin has no hills so I feel like there's never a sense of horizon. Looking forward to coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great photographer.. my wedding be soon already. i just can't wait for you to shoot it! you're a great gift Caro. this pics make the resound of God's beauty more and more adorable.

    ReplyDelete