Pages

07 February 2012

Exploring Blue with Nora

Today is Nora Thoma birthday, she is a good friend of mine who I know loves the colour blue. I decided to do some exploring and creating some compositions with objects that are blue. Since knowing Nora I have always seen a touch of blue around her and I myself have began to explore the colour blue more intensely since end of last year because of a very close friend to my heart Norbert who too loves blue and now I am must say I am finding blue to be such an interesting colour. Its soothing, refreshing and alive, just as I know Nora to be! I dedicate these images to you Nora! Happy Birthday! May this year be a year filled with refreshing, soothing and alive moments!






























































































































1 comment:

  1. These pics could be in a lifestyle mag, I guess they encapsulate Nora's style in life ;-) do you see what you just did there?
    Bee-yoo-tee-full.

    ReplyDelete