Pages

08 September 2011

Month of Photography | Lokasie Snack

The moment is almost here and what a blessing this experience has been for me and I am sure to all the other participants too, of the first ever 'Month of Photography' in Windhoek. I can remember how I rushed Oshosheni and Abed off to 'Kapana' and started to capture images to be able to enter into 'Month of Photography', the aim was to have entered, I really never imagined that 'Lokasie Snack' would be selected, now after three months of preparation its hanging and ready to be viewed this Friday until the end of the month!

Swing past this Friday at the Alte Feste (Robert Mugabe Avenue) at 5:30pm for 6:00pm and view all galleries from 7:00pm till 11:00pm and make a point to join in some if not all the activities lined up for the month. What a great opportunity to explore the arts, photography and Windhoek! *See you there*


3 comments:

  1. This is my month.. i am the happiest person in JHB right now.. even to see this few pics you have put up, it feels like wow!!!!!!!! Lord knows you from beginning hey. You are so blessed and this is just to show us what a God you serve.

    I can't wait to see this in person Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend! You are really proud of your friend! I love you and I will be thinking of you tonight. God knew why you were with me the day I received the email *wink

    ReplyDelete